Cultivated Hemp Company Subprocessors
Last Updated: 2/15/2019; First Published: 12/3/2018
To support deliver of our Services, Cultivated Hemp Company (or one of its Affiliates listed below) may engage and use data processors with access to certain Customer Data (each, a "Subprocessor"). This page provides important information about the identity, location and role of each Subprocessor. Terms used on this page but not defined have the meaning set forth in the Terms of Service or superseding written agreement between Subscriber and Cultivated Inc. (the "Agreement").
Cultivated Inc. currently uses third party Subprocessors to provide the Services, and to help us provide customer support and email notifications. Prior to engaging any third party Subprocessor, Cultivated Inc. performs diligence to evaluate their privacy, security and confidentiality practices, and executes an agreement implementing its applicable obligations.
Cultivated Inc. may use the following Subprocessors to host Subscriber Data or provide infrastructure that helps with delivery of our Services:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (Cloud Service Provider, United States)
- Google Inc. (Cloud Service Provider, United States)
- Digital Ocean, Inc. (Cloud Service Provider, United States)
- GoDaddy, Inc. (Domain registrar, United States)
Cultivated Inc. may use the following Subprocessors to perform other Service functions:
- RustProof Labs, LLC (Website hosting, data analytics, United States)
- Atlassian Pty Ltd (Cloud-based Customer Support Services, Australia)
As our business grows and evolves, the Subprocessors we engage may also change. We will endeavor to provide the owner of Subscriber's account with notice of any new Subprocessors to the extent required under the Agreement, along with posting such updates here. Please check back frequently for updates.